Friday, April 17, 2009

We found out who our new sevice dog will be!!!

4Paws sends out a letter from the service dog to the child. Here is Jonathan's letter from his new dog, Dooley (we're not sure if Jonathan can say 'Dooley'-so we might be changing the name).


Dear Jonathan

Hey buddy!

Boy am I excited to finally be meeting you. Everyone here has told us all about you and what a cool boy you are! Then I heard Cinnamon (a.k.a.Holly) lives with you and she is a good friend of mine so that is so cool. All my brothers and sisters have graduated and I have been sort of sad because I am left here but I know it is because I was waiting for you and that is the best of all. My name is Dooley and I am a member of the Irish litter born to Mom, Allie and Dad, Norman. Hey, Norman just won the Bissel cleaner contest and $10,000 for 4 Paws. How cool is that to be related to someone famous! You will be able to read about it on the 4 Paws web site. My birthday is 1-18-2008 and I am a year old Golden retriever just like Cinnamon but we are not the same color. I am much lighter than she is. Please hurry up and come to Ohio. Bring toys to play, especially a ball because I love to play! I can't wait to be your bestest buddy!
xoxoxo
Dooley



1 comment:

Katie said...

Welcome to the family, Dooley! Koby will be excited to know there is another Golden in the family that looks just like him! :) We are very happy for Jonathan and hope the Ohio trip goes great!